Create this project yourself with sheet material cut to size by TOSIZE.ie!
What have you made?
How did you make the closet?
- Screw the poplar plywood planks (which were sawn to size perfectly beforehand and delivered primed) into separate modules for the cupboard.
- Assemble / assemble individual cabinet modules on site and screw them to each other and to the back wall.
- Topcoats in three colors (white, green and pink).
- Install and adjust our own doors (pine wood).
- Mount drawers.
- Mount buttons as desired.
- Decorate the cupboard as desired together with the very happy daughter!