Fast forward to your preferred section:
More about our service
We are happy to help
Are you a company and looking for (temporary) production capacity (sawing, milling, edge-gluing, spraying and possibly assembly on site)? Send us your fully described request, from material and quantities to delivery or assembly date. We will make you a tailor-made proposal very quickly. Requests from private individuals or that do not meet the conditions below, we unfortunately do not take into consideration.
We work for e.g:
- Bodywork manufacturers
- Interior designers
- Sheet material suppliers
- Marketing and advertising agencies
- Furniture manufacturers
- Stand designers
- Carpentry factories
Is your sector not included? No problem, we are happy to work for you.
* 10 or 500 times the same cupboard or custom-made furniture; possibly including delivery + assembly
* Milling 200 panels according to a drawing
* Accurate sawing of large numbers of panels
* Producing your semi-finished product
* Taking your prototype into production
What do we not make / do through our business branch:
* Single pieces (order them yourself via our product configurator)
* Designing a complete kitchen (but we can do the sawing and milling for 25 of the same kitchens)
* Veneered and solid panels
Materials and brands:
We process all constructive and decorative sheet materials including solid core such as Trespa. We have access to all brands of constructive and decorative sheet materials. We do not process veneered or solid panels. We also only process materials ordered/delivered by us. This is how we guarantee quality.
- Technical drawings (if necessary and only in combination with production work)
- CNC Sawing (up to a maximum of 5.10 x 6.30m)
- CNC Milling (3 and 5-axis)
- Edge gluing up to 6cm
- Assembly on site
Can we help you? Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Company name
* Contact Person
* Phone number
* Description request (Be as specific as possible. Include: choice and specifications of material, quantities, delivery or assembly date, delivery address)
* Drawing (optional)
Frequently asked questions
All answers at a glance
In consultation, it is possible to supply your own design and have it milled by us. We ask the customer to supply a DXF file for this purpose. Clearly indicate the material, thickness and dimensions you have in mind. Based on this information, we assess whether we can realize the product and then prepare a quotation.