Create this project yourself with sheet material cut to size by TOSIZE.ie!
We needed something for keys and mail at the front door. I had read that a frog at the front door brings good luck. So here's my oversized frog closet. Obviously I'm not a carpenter, but it looks great!
Work description: how did you realize your project
- Draw the top and bottom of the frog on graph paper in the correct size.
- Cut out the front and back sides with a jigsaw.
- All angles measured and cut with a miter saw.
- From all the pieces of wood I had made reinforcements in the bottom.
- Used a lot of screws
- Backs and fronts with nails
- Screw holes filled as best as possible
- Sanded, painted and waxed
- Edge band waxed and glued
- Epoxy resin on the eyes and knobs from Karwei on the fingers.
Final size: What are the outer dimensions?
180.0 cm wide x 220.0 cm high x 20.0 cm deep