Create this project yourself with sheet material cut to size by TOSIZE.ie!
What have you made?
How did you make the sofa?
- use wood glue (in my enthusiasm I forgot to use wood glue between the parts, but still stick well enough)
- an extra length bar for the backrest (making it even tighter)
- if possible screw tight through the backrest to the wall or with miter cut slats / planks (1 on the wall and 1 on the sofa)
- blind screw all plates and planks so that you do not have to fill (much)
- have a 2.80 meter cushion made to measure with standing seams (we will have the back cushion done)