Create this project yourself with sheet material cut to size by TOSIZE.ie!
Customize your own wardrobe from OSB
- Milling grooves in the top, bottom, side and intermediate panels to allow the hardboard back wall to slide in.
- Drill hinge holes in doors.
- Drill holes for handles in doors.
- Fasten the planks in the middle section to the intermediate panels with screws. (Work upside down)
- Screw intermediate block to bottom panel.
- Glue in side panels and fix in place with tape, additionally secure with screws from bottom panel.
- Position and screw on hairpin legs.
- Sawing the center leg (can also be bought ready-made, I used the surplus to make a tapered leg of 30 cm high.
- Then turn the cabinet around for a while. This way you can easily place the center leg and screw it on from the bottom panel.
- Slide hardboard back panels into trench.
- Place the top panel and fix it from the inside with seat corners and screws.
- Drill semi-deep holes in the laying area where the shelf should be. It rests on dowels, but you can also use other shelf supports.
- Install rod carriers in other section, saw rod to size.
- Placing hinges and adjusting doors
- Attach handles and check cabinet with sandpaper for sharp pieces